Cypress Cupressus sempervirens and lusitanica 15mL
The clean, fresh aroma of Cypress essential oil promotes vitality and energy, while topical application helps to invigorate the senses.
Note: Membership Price requires a $35 membership fee which is waved when registering with a kit. Retail price is avaliable at doterra.com.
Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP)
Loyalty Rewards orders must exceed 50 PV per single order to earn Reward Points and to advance Loyalty Reward levels (%). In addition, orders totaling 125 PV or more that processes on or before the 15th of each month, will include a free product! Lastly, first-time Wellness Advocates, don't miss out on the LOYALTY REWARDS FAST TRACK
Most Tested. Most Trusted.
Each batch of doTERRA essential oils goes through a battery of rigorous tests to ensure you and your family receive only the most pure, potent, and effective oils on earth. Enter your unique Quality ID to view GC/MS test results from an independent, verified third party lab. We are committed to providing you the highest quality oil, every time.
Native to Southern Europe and Western Asia, Cypress essential oil is derived from tall evergreen trees. Cypress has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. One of the main chemical compounds and monoterpenes in Cypress, α-pinene, helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes. The monoterpenes in Cypress are beneficial for oily skin and overall skin health. It also has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energizing boost.
- Apply two to three drops to chest before gardening to promote feelings of vitality and energy.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
- Commonly diffused with citrus oils for an uplifting aroma
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
Branch/Leaf from Cupressus sempervirens and lusitanica