dōTERRA® Arise Enlightening Blend 5mL
Inspire feelings of joy and courageously rise to your goals with the Enlightening Blend.;
Note: Membership Price requires a $35 membership fee which is waved when registering with a kit. Retail price is avaliable at doterra.com.
Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP)
Loyalty Rewards orders must exceed 50 PV per single order to earn Reward Points and to advance Loyalty Reward levels (%). In addition, orders totaling 125 PV or more that processes on or before the 15th of each month, will include a free product! Lastly, first-time Wellness Advocates, don't miss out on the LOYALTY REWARDS FAST TRACK
Challenges and discouragement are not uncommon as you strive to accomplish goals and realize dreams. With daily practice of affirmations and uplifting yoga poses and joyful aromas, you can move past these obstacles. Featuring Grapefruit, Lemon, Osmanthus, Melissa and Siberian Fir essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, doTERRA’s Enlightening blend inspires moments of rising up and reaching for your highest. The aromas of this blend support your stability as well as your freedom, endurance for your body, and courage and happiness in your heart.
- Apply to temples, wrists, and neck to promote feelings of happiness.
- Enjoy the aromatic benefits of Arise when you are challenging yourself to achieve the next level.
- Use Arise while practicing the following yoga poses: standing, arms high and standing side stretch, and Half Moon.
Directions for Use
Aromatic use: Apply several drops to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Complements an effective yoga practice
- Use to set intentions of happiness, clarity, and courage
- Promotes an uplifting environment for intentions of high-reaching goals and self-improvement
Grapefruit, Lemon, Osmanthus, Melissa, and Siberian Fir