Melissa Melissa officinalis 5mL
With the ability to positively affect mood, Melissa essential oil is often used to reduce tense feelings, promote relaxation, and calm feelings of nervousness.*
Note: Membership Price requires a $35 membership fee which is waved when registering with a kit. Retail price is avaliable at doterra.com.
Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP)
Loyalty Rewards orders must exceed 50 PV per single order to earn Reward Points and to advance Loyalty Reward levels (%). In addition, orders totaling 125 PV or more that processes on or before the 15th of each month, will include a free product! Lastly, first-time Wellness Advocates, don't miss out on the LOYALTY REWARDS FAST TRACK
Most Tested. Most Trusted.
Each batch of doTERRA essential oils goes through a battery of rigorous tests to ensure you and your family receive only the most pure, potent, and effective oils on earth. Enter your unique Quality ID to view GC/MS test results from an independent, verified third party lab. We are committed to providing you the highest quality oil, every time.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Melissa officinalis, also known as lemon balm, received the name “Melissa” because of its sweet, fresh, citrus-like fragrance, which was known to attract bees (Melissa is Greek for “honey bee”). As one of our rarest and most expensive oils, Melissa has a wide range of health benefits and uses.* Melissa is used as a flavor in teas and ice cream as well as with some fish dishes. Because of its positive effect on mood, Melissa has long been used to calm feelings of tension and nervousness. Diffusing Melissa at night can help initiate a restful sleep environment and promote emotional well-being. Melissa may also help to support a healthy immune system.*
- Diffuse at night or rub on forehead, shoulders, or chest to help lessen feelings of stress and promote emotional well-being.
- Diffuse to create a relaxing environment that encourages a restful night’s sleep.
- Add to moisturizer or a spray bottle with water and spritz on face to rejuvenate skin and refresh the mind.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- May help to support a healthy immune system when taken internally*
- Internal use can help calm tension and nerves*
- Encourages a relaxing atmosphere
Geranial, germacrene D, neral, β-caryophyllene