Pink Pepper Schinus molle 5mL
A sacred tree to the Incans, Pink Pepper essential oil is distilled from the fruit of the pink peppercorn tree, which was used by indigenous people as herbal solutions to health needs.
Note: Membership Price requires a $35 membership fee which is waved when registering with a kit. Retail price is avaliable at doterra.com.
Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP)
Loyalty Rewards orders must exceed 50 PV per single order to earn Reward Points and to advance Loyalty Reward levels (%). In addition, orders totaling 125 PV or more that processes on or before the 15th of each month, will include a free product! Lastly, first-time Wellness Advocates, don't miss out on the LOYALTY REWARDS FAST TRACK
Most Tested. Most Trusted.
Each batch of doTERRA essential oils goes through a battery of rigorous tests to ensure you and your family receive only the most pure, potent, and effective oils on earth. Enter your unique Quality ID to view GC/MS test results from an independent, verified third party lab. We are committed to providing you the highest quality oil, every time.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the color, is closely related to cashews. The “molle,” or pink peppercorn tree, was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit, as herbal solutions to health needs. Pink Pepper essential oil is well known for its ability to help support a healthy metabolism and immune system when taken internally.*
Internal use of Pink Pepper may also help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.* Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, may be calming to the nervous system when consumed.* Additionally, Limonene may help support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range when taken internally.*
- Create a soothing massage by combining one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- May help calm and soothe the nervous system when taken internally.*
- Diffuse or inhale directly to promote feelings of alertness.
- Blend with citrus or floral oils to create an invigorating aroma.
- May help promote healthy cellular immune function and response.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- When used internally may support healthy immune, digestive, and respiratory systems*
- Internal use may be relaxing to the nervous system*
Spicy, fruity, slightly woody
Limonene, α-Phellandrene, Myrcene